Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YEEEEHA!

After a too long time I had some progress on my Speed-Twin. 
I just looked at the date from the last picture: February 18th......

Meantime I was collecting new and old parts, cleaning that scratch up and rebuild it.

Tonight I put all the parts together to see if my inner vision can come true.





To test the Rabbit ear bar I bought some cable channels at the hardware store and postformed them with some heat. The "Sissy Bar" is the same stuff. Will have to shorten the Honda fork arround  one to two inch.
My plan was to go with the classic look of the 19 and 16 inch wheels and the thicker Maund fork covers.
But then I tested the 21" front wheel.....



It´s looking awesome!!! Now I don´t know if I should go with the 7 1/2" Duplex or search for a mini drum brake from a Motocross. I think I have to use the thin Aris light and MCM fork covers than too.









2 comments:

  1. look's cool, but the sissybar should have a little cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wernerson. Was just a piece of scratch that I taped there. I don´t have an idea about the sissy bar yet.

    ReplyDelete