Tuesday, November 1, 2011

VPP - Vintage Parts Parcel

Yesterday I got a parcel from the pre-pre-owner of my `55 Speed-twin.
If you remember it, he already send me pictures from the bike when he sold it in 1984.


He imported the bike somewhen from England and rebuild it.
The bits from the Barn are those parts he took of the bike during the rebuild.
Fuckin big parcel! Pretty fuckin exciting!!!


When the bike was imported it ran an 18" rear tire an this drag style seat.


Throwed it on the Tiger. Not really fitting but didn´t look that bad!




Next thing was an old heavy Iron Cross rear light in decent shape, that was mounted to the sissy bar.

Some bits and bobs


And some high pipes!!!

They have some dents and rust, but polished up real nice.




I don´t really like left and right high pipes. 
My idea was to build some sort of double right side high pipes.
And I think that it is an good idea...

1 comment:

  1. BIKE LOOKS COOL MAN. I DIG THE HIGH PIPES, BUT I LIKE YOUR IDEA OF TWO TO THE RIGHT BETTER. SCC

    ReplyDelete